We have created this category and FAQs in it to get you acquainted with the FAQ feature and help you get started straightaway. These are just for illustration purpose. Do not set this category or any of these FAQs as visible by unchecking the ?Save as Draft?.
Here are a few things that you need to keep note of:
- To have any category and its FAQs visible to your user, you need to have the ?Save as Draft? unchecked. Any update to the categories will be automatically reflected on app and web messenger on publish.
- For a published category, you will see the number of FAQs it contains and the platforms it is visible on.
- If you are still in the process of updating your content and don?t want anything in this category visible to your users, then check ?Save as Draft?. It will hide the category and its FAQs and you will see the category marked as ?Hidden?.
- A category that doesn?t have any published FAQs will not be shown to the users, even if the category is published.
- Just as in categories, we give you the power of controlling the visibility of your individual FAQs. Given that the category is published, you can hide or publish the FAQ in that category by checking or unchecking the ?Save as Draft?. This comes in handy when you are still working on that particular FAQ?s content and are not ready to publish as of yet. You will see the FAQ marked as ?Draft?.
- If the FAQ is published, then you will see the the information like number of times it was upvoted and downvoted as well as the platforms it is visible on.
- If you wish to have your FAQs available to users in their native languages, you can use our Languages feature here.