Cancellation and Changing of Flight Ticket

Modified on Fri, 26 Mar 2021 at 01:27 PM

  • How do I make changes to my flight after I have completed a booking?
  • After the booking is completed but payment is not effected, changes can be made free of charge by rebooking the correct itinerary on the portal. Alternatively, you can contact us via any of our channels and a revised booking would be sent to you via email.
  • Can I make changes to my name after the ticket has been issued?
  • Depending on the airline rules, changes can be made on a name at a penalty fee, however, some airlines do not accept name change after the ticket has been issued.
  • Can I make changes to my ticket after it has been issued? i.eDate/time/route
  • Depending on the ticket rule and the operating airline you may be able to make changes on the Date, time, route, free of charge, or at a penalty fee.
  • How do I cancel my ticket?
  • You can cancel your ticket by contacting us via any of our channels with your details and reasons of cancel a minimum of 72hours before flight departure.
  • Missed my flights and want to reschedule, do I have to make any payment for changes?
  • Rescheduling of flight should customer miss original flight would depend on the rules of the ticket, i.e. if the airline of carriage allows NO-SHOW at a fee if not airline ticket rules will be applied.
  • Can I transfer my flight ticket if I will be unable to travel?
  • No, flight tickets are not transferable, it could be subjected to refund if the rules of the ticket permit refunds.
  • Can I make payments online for changes to be made on flight ticket/hotel voucher
  • Yes. You may contact us via any of our channels as regards changes and an online payment link sent to assist you to make payment

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article